Free Tender Writing Workshop - 24th May in Young
RDA Southern Inland is delivering a free Tender Writing Workshop in Young to provide small-medium businesses with the confidence to apply for government tenders. The free workshop will be run by Maurice Downing from Corfocus. Maurice is the author of the book, Winning Government Tenders and has a wealth of knowledge on the topic.
The workshop will be held on the 24th May from 5.30-8.30pm at the Young Golf Club (William Street, Young, NSW).
Dinner will be provided at the workshops.
About the workshop:
This workshop will assist small-medium businesses in the region to navigate the often complex government tender process and to develop successful tenders.
The program content will include:
- Why bother bidding for government tenders?
- Where to find out about projects that go to tender
- The bid/no bid decision
- Developing your response framework
- Where to go for help
- Pitfalls to avoid when responding to tenders
- Keys for success
- The Tender Evaluation Panel, who are they, how do they make decisions and why this is important
- Differentiating yourself from competitors
- Getting tender ready – a checklist for self-assessment.
Please fill in your details below to register. Once you are registered, you will receive an email within 24 hours which will confirm your space at the workshop.