Are you interested in contributing to a committee of motivated locals who will focus on driving economic development in your region?
Regional Development Australia Southern Inland (RDASI) is seeking leaders with vision, drive and project development experience who are able to foster strong communication between local communities and the Australian, state and local governments to develop solutions for regional economic development.
Expressions of Interest for Deputy Chair and Committee member positions in NSW Southern Inland are now open for highly motivated and experienced people in the regional development space.
Some of the key strategic priorities are to:
• Identify economic opportunities and leverage private and public-sector investment to grow jobs in the Southern Inland region as well as other key areas.
• Connect regional businesses, councils and industry sectors with international trade partners, financial markets and potential investors.
• Support stakeholders to access government funding programs.
• Provide information on their region’s activities and competitive advantages to all levels of government, business community and community sectors.
This is an opportunity for those who care about the Southern Inland economy to step forward and commit to making big decisions about the future and drive change.
We are seeking potential committee members who can bring to the committee some of the following skills and experience:
• Global marketing, investment attraction knowledge and skills
• Leading-edge small and large business/industry sector
• Innovation, research, education and human capital skills development
• Job creation initiatives
Applicant information pack, including an Expression of Interest form and information of specific vacancies - Committee Member
Applicant information pack, including an Expression of Interest form and information of specific vacancies - Deputy Chair
*Please note, existing Committee Members must re-apply.
For further information phone 02 4822 6397 (Mon–Fri 9am-5pm AEST) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Expressions of interest close on 18 May 2018.