The RDA Southern Inland Business Attraction and Development Manager will:
- Target and engage industries and businesses predominately outside of the Southern Inland Region to grow the number of new businesses in the Region
- Gain knowledge and provide advice of potential business attraction opportunities that will encourage sustainable business growth within Southern Inland Region
- Provide advice to relevant Agencies on the benefits of decentralisation to the Southern Inland region.
- Identify market gaps and actively promote Business growth.
- Identify retail and office space vacancy rates, commercial land availability to increase business numbers and increase the number of jobs and investment in the Southern Inland region
- Promote the work of the RCB Regional Certifying Body.
- Utilise the RDASI Skilled Migration Program and the NSW Government Business Migration to meet the requirements of the Charter.