RDA Southern Inland is calling for local businesses to participate in a survey in order to identify skills gaps, training needs and opportunities. Findings from the survey will help RDASI to identify opportunities to align education and training with industry requirements.
RDA Southern Inland are interested in finding out...
- Whether skills gaps exist and if so, at what level and in what sector
- The cause of the skills shortages
- The impact of skills shortages
- What might help businesses to fill the skills shortages
- What skills will be most difficult to access in 5 years
- Business plans for the future
- Business optimism for the future
If you run your own business or hold a senior role in a business in the Southern Inland region, we would greatly appreciate your time and input into this research project.
If you would like to receive a hard copy of the survey, please call 02 4822 6397.
Participants will go into the draw to win one of two Southern Inland food and wine hampers valued at $250 and $100.